We are having a work day Saturday, January 16, from 9 am to noon!
What We Will Be Doing: We will be finishing repairs on the Salado Canyon Trestle.
What to Bring: Water, gloves and sunscreen. We will provide the tools.
Where to Meet: Volunteers meet at the Salado Canyon Trailhead at 9:00 AM.
Directions to Salado Canyon Trailhead from Hwy 82 in High Rolls
- Travel to the High Rolls General Store
- Turn north onto Cherry Blossom Ln for .3 miles
- Turn left at the stop sign onto Cottage Row for .45 miles
- Turn right onto Fresnel Canyon Road
- Travel 2 miles to Salado Canyon Trailhead
Please RSVP to Gary Truex if you plan to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org